CLICK HERE FOR BEAN WITH BACON SOUP AND DELUXE CHILI CHEESE FRIES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Way Back Wednesday

Since I got called on the 20 comment thing, I guess I'd better post something. For starters, I thought I'd get in on this way back wednesday thing...



This was an awkward stage for me. I didn't have many friends, I was pretty underdeveloped, and I basically just hung out with my mom. Pretty pathetic, huh? I did end up eventually developing limbs and even a third nipple (another story) and got myself out of that tiny living space (it didn't even have a bathroom), but it was a tough nine months. Good thing I'm not claustrophobic.

15 comments:

Caedyn said...

And why, we ask ourselves, did we pressure him to write something?! I have to admit – the “Man Blog” is pretty cute!

Krista said...

You are so crazy but you made me laugh!!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Typical James, just TYPICAL...You ahve got the BEST sense of humor of anyone I have ever met....good thing you're MINE Ü mwahahahahaha!!!
Glad you grew into your good looks.

Shannon said...

i like your label :) you are a goofball, we like those around here!

Kelli said...

You look just like your mother.

Ashley said...

I was thinking more like the mailman Kel

Jenny said...

oh, it had a bathroom.

Big G said...

James you should post more often. I need to add more laughs to my dayÜ
Bravo!

Jennifer said...

Haha.. James.. Wow.. :) Definitely WAY Back Wednesday..

Missy said...

Looking good peanut.

Kelli said...

Are we shooting for 20 comments again?

The Machine said...

haha. no. I could have put the cat post here instead of on the man blog. That way your husband wouldn't be associated with it. Maybe we should put a disclaimer on it saying that the views of the contributors are not necessarily the views of the manblog as a whole.

Krista said...

I showed this to Travis and he thought it was too funny!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say Sarah got herself one talented man!!! This Way Back takes the cake in my opinion!!

Big G said...

Just reading over your blog and saw this post....Hilarious! It must of been really hard since no one knew if you were a boy or girl yet! Mom rubbing her tummy telling you she will put you in the cutest dresses! AWKWARD!!! I would have a sense of humor too!