CLICK HERE FOR BEAN WITH BACON SOUP AND DELUXE CHILI CHEESE FRIES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Sarah!!

So, today is Sarah's birthday. She is not as old as me and not as young as she was yesterday. I hope everyone wishes her a happy birthday today and that she has a great day. I told the kids to take it easy on her today, so we'll see how that goes. Anyway, Happy Birthday, Sarah! You're the best, and I appreciate everything you do for me and the monsters. You are awesome! I love you!

19 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I have the best husband ever!

Krista said...

Dang!! That was sweet!! What a nice hubby!!

Kelli said...

Um, yeah, this has been the longest birthday ever. Post something, lazy bones.

Anonymous said...

I have an excuse until this past week. Now I'm just being lazy. Plus, the wireless USB thingy that we put on the computer doesn't always work, AND I've been saving the world in my Civilization computer game, so...that's been time consuming. Tonight will be the night for the new post, though. For sure. If not tonight then tomorrow, etc.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

eh...he falls asleep on the couch at 10...thats his excuse! AND he doesnt have a fancy schmancy laptop anymore! He DID get tagged..so hopefully we'll find out some random stuff about him...not that we didnt know it all already!

Anonymous said...

You don't know me! ha ha

Krista said...

Waiting.....

Caedyn said...

still waiting!

Hannah said...

Hey James... where's that post?

Anonymous said...

I fell asleep watching tv

Simply Sarah *K* said...

i told you guys...he ALWAYS falls asleep watching TV!

Anonymous said...

I didn't fall asleep last night. Go Lakers!

Kelli said...

Dude...

Krista said...

Well???

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Ok...he said he had to get 20 comments on here before he would post again....of course, that doesnt mean he will actually do it, but we can try!

Krista said...

GET

Krista said...

OFF

Krista said...

COUCH

Krista said...

BLOG!!! Ü