CLICK HERE FOR BEAN WITH BACON SOUP AND DELUXE CHILI CHEESE FRIES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Origins of an American Classic

So, we have this plastic cereal bowl for Bella that has a built-in straw (I always thought that drinking your cereal milk was nasty so I don't understand that, but Bella loves it). Anyway, I think I figured out how the rattail came to be. You know what I'm talking about...the stupid new kids on the block had them, but I couldn't find a good picture of it. So, if you take your normal bowl haircut and use this straw bowl instead like so:

and you get a perfect rattail like this:

Act now and get a free meat lovers pizza.

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

BRAVO....a picture of DONNIE would have been so much better! hahahahaha

Hannah said...

Wow! TWO posts in a row!! I love your sense of humor James... it gives me quite a laugh!! Keep up the good work!

Missy said...

That's pretty sweet. The rat tail that is. My cousin used to have one.

I'm sorry I had to delete your two comments on the header contest. I'm trying to keep it professional! ;)

Anonymous said...

That's fine. As long as I win.

Caedyn said...

Okay James - time to post again. :-)

Kelli said...

Do we need to reinstitute the 20 comments rule?