CLICK HERE FOR BEAN WITH BACON SOUP AND DELUXE CHILI CHEESE FRIES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Always take your I.D. to the zoo

DNA Evidence Frees Man From Zoo

The Onion

DNA Evidence Frees Man From Zoo

PHOENIX, AZ—Zoo staff transported Panovich by helicopter to his Mesa, AZ home, where he was released into his yard and reintroduced to his mate and two young.


I think that my dream job would be writing for The Onion. H I L A R I O U S. I love the part about dumping giraffe urine on the guy to make him want to mate with the giraffes. Sarah probably won't read this story, because she doesn't like fake news. I don't see how the real news is any better, though. For instance, I just read that the president of mexico was eaten by a rare president-eating fish. Do you think that was reported on CNN? No! That's why I get all my news from The Onion. I know what's really going on in the world.

7 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yeah...you are right, I passed on the story b/c it's STUPID...if you want to read fiction, read a book!! Maybe one day you'll see a posting for a job at the Onion..but you won't know if it's real or not! How can you trust a FAKE website??????

Big G said...

TOO FUNNY! Ah, James glad your back blogging!

Kelli said...

Ahhh, Sarah, fake news from The Onion RULES. Bryce and I adore it.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Sarah is just saying that she gets a live dose of fake news, nonsense, shenanigans and tomfoolery from her husband, so The Onion might just be a little too much of a good thing for her. Everything in moderation, right? She loves me.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

that is exactly my point....much too much tom-foolery in my life! **shhhh, tom, stay under the bed****
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kelli said...

Haha. The Ryan Gosling under my bed is hotter than the Tom Foolery under your bed!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Tom Foolery has been fooling around with Dr. Addison Montgomery under our bed.