CLICK HERE FOR BEAN WITH BACON SOUP AND DELUXE CHILI CHEESE FRIES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

all complaints must be submitted in writing



Yay! I found another link to my video, and it's even better with that music from the OC and the SNL parody. There's a new post below this too.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

That music makes ANYTHING funny. Seriously. ANYTHING.

Anonymous said...

I know. I haven't been able to get it out of my head. The night I wrote this I spent a couple hours on youtube watching this song put to various tv shows and movie scenes, including the office. I even watched the original scene from the OC, and it was even funnier than the spoofs. I don't remember it being a funny moment back when we actually watched that show.

Kelli said...

I unfortunately watched the spoofs before I saw the O.C. episode. So instead of saying, "Holy crap! She shot him!" I was laughing.

Anonymous said...

It seems that the bullet went right through the dude and lodged into the the OC's spleen, because I think the show died soon after.

Kelli said...

That made me laugh out loud.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

no, the show died b/c 30 year olds playing teenagers just isn't believable!