Final Harry Potter Book Blasted For Containing Spoilers
July 27, 2007
July 27, 2007
NEW YORK—Harry Potter fans throughout the world were shocked, disappointed, and outraged to learn last week that J.K. Rowling's 750-page novel, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, blatantly reveals every looming question in the 10-year-long saga, even going so far as to divulge the what happens to key characters 20 years into the future.
"The whole experience is completely ruined for me," said 25-year-old fan Ethan Clay, adding that the book would build up suspense, and then, without warning, give away vital, plot-altering information. "The least [Rowling] could have done was put a spoiler alert or something on the front cover."
"The whole experience is completely ruined for me," said 25-year-old fan Ethan Clay, adding that the book would build up suspense, and then, without warning, give away vital, plot-altering information. "The least [Rowling] could have done was put a spoiler alert or something on the front cover."


5 comments:
so..people are mad becasue she ended the series? I don't get it! People are dumb, it is called a conclusion people!! :)
It's a fake article. I just thought it was funny.
Somebody reads the Onion! I saw this one too and laughed and laughed. Nice!
Working for the Onion is my dream job.
I totally thought this was a real article....i hate the Onion...what the heck!
Post a Comment