Freakin rain. Every time I get the pool to where it needs to be it rains. It's not supposed to mess up the water, but it seems like it does. Maybe it rains algae. It looks like rain right now outside my window of distraction at work. I wanted to go swimming today, too. We need some better pool toys, I think. Bella gets so excited to go swimming, but I think she gets bored in there by herself. Usually I'm in there with her, but I'm doing something else like cleaning the pool. She likes to help with that, but it's not really helping. She'll take the brush, dip it in the water, and then start sweeping the deck and getting crap in the pool in the process. Can't get mad at her, though. She likes to help in her own little way. I have to come up with a good halloween costume for her. Halloween is my favorite holiday because of all the candy. giving out raisins and/or Bible passages to trick-or-treaters should be against the law. not to mention those nasty little sixlets...and bit-o-honey...cheapo people. I guess I can't say much, though. When we buy Halloween candy we eat all the good stuff and give out the nasty stuff but that's not the point. Halloween is close to my birthday so I should get what I want. tootsie rolls are nasty, too. you should avoid eating poop and anything that resembles poop. maybe that's why I prefer hard candy over chocolate. anyway, back to my point (I think I had one). oh yeah, costumes. I want to do something with Bella's crazy hair, so I'm thinking bride of Frankenstein, Medusa, little orphan annie, Don King (not really), or maybe that dude from Twisted Sister. Dee Snider...that's his name. Thank you wikipedia. I guess I shouldn't make my daughter dress up like a dude, though. I'm leaning towards bride of frankenstein.

I'm not looking at anything imparticular for aubree. She should probably be a screaming banshee, based on her recent yelling habit. I think she just likes to hear her own voice. or maybe it's to get on everyone's nerves.
I know it bothers bella sometimes, like when she's trying to watch "dogs" (102 dalmations for the 102nd time). Note to self: put together a pro/con list for getting a dog. When I say dog, I don't mean just any dog, either. I don't want some cockapoo shih tzu mutt. Now that I write that, I think if we get a dog, I'll name it Cockapooshihtzu. It's just a type of dog, right? No wait, Cockashihtzupoo. That's better. Cockashihtzupoo Wojciechowski, Esquire.

I'm not looking at anything imparticular for aubree. She should probably be a screaming banshee, based on her recent yelling habit. I think she just likes to hear her own voice. or maybe it's to get on everyone's nerves.
I know it bothers bella sometimes, like when she's trying to watch "dogs" (102 dalmations for the 102nd time). Note to self: put together a pro/con list for getting a dog. When I say dog, I don't mean just any dog, either. I don't want some cockapoo shih tzu mutt. Now that I write that, I think if we get a dog, I'll name it Cockapooshihtzu. It's just a type of dog, right? No wait, Cockashihtzupoo. That's better. Cockashihtzupoo Wojciechowski, Esquire.

2 comments:
OH MY GOSH...could you be any funnier??
you are crazy! but hilarious!
Post a Comment