CLICK HERE FOR BEAN WITH BACON SOUP AND DELUXE CHILI CHEESE FRIES »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

99 cans of Dr. Pepper on the wall; 99 cans of Dr. Pepper; you take one down and only drink half of it; 98 cans of Dr. Pepper on the wall


Apparently there are some people who are tired of looking at Elton John in drag. So here's Elton John in a Donald Duck costume.
Aubree has an uncontrollable reflex...whenever she sees you clap your hands, she can't help but clap her own hands. I was entertained for the better part of an hour the other day making her do that. Speaking of Aubree, she loves having me and Bella hold her hands and walk her around the house. She's getting really good at standing by herself and she's taken that first step a couple of times before collapsing.
To a certain Subway employee who shall remain nameless because I don't know his name and I don't care what it is: I asked for mustard on my roast beef sandwich, not the other way around. Thanks.

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I want to see Elton JOhn dressed as Mickey Mouse...no wait...the Little Mermaid! Now THAT would be funny...donald duck is so yesterday....

Simply Sarah *K* said...

happy now...