This is Crazy Ernie. The recession has really affected his sales lately. Listen to his innovative approach to drum up some business.
"If nobody comes down here and buys a car in the next hour, I'm gonna club this baby seal. That's right! I'm gonna club this seal to make a better deal. You know I'll do it, too, cause I'm crazy. "
Will he do it? Maybe you should head on down to make sure he doesn't do something too crazy.
If you haven't seen UHF, you are missing out. It's kind of dumb, but not as dumb as some of the movies that win awards, and it's funny (unlike poo in your mailbox).
Monday, March 9, 2009
Flashback to the 1989 blockbuster, UHF
Posted by Anonymous at 12:15 AM
Labels: Its the economy stupid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
whoa - that was weird. it's still sunday here. but your blog said this post was done on monday, march 9. it's like you jumped forward in time.
also, never seen uhf. and also, poo in your mailbox isn't funny, but in somebody's elses it might be.
I did jump forward. one hour exactly. I'd like to jump back because I should be asleep but I'm not tired.
Post a Comment