CLICK HERE FOR BEAN WITH BACON SOUP AND DELUXE CHILI CHEESE FRIES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Ever wondered how they make yummy soft serve ice cream? Well wonder no more!

VANILLA VANILLA VANILLA OOPS! CHOCOLATE

We went to lunch at Mi Cocina with the client today. When we were eating, our waiter came by and said "Is everything okay? Very delicious?" I couldn't stop laughing at that. Yes, waiter, that is exactly what I was going to say, very delicious. Thanks.

7 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I LOVE THIS...see...its not fake new...its funny. HILARIOUS even...i love ya

Simply Sarah *K* said...

why dont you post something about your kids or your LIFE? hmmm....

Anonymous said...

because I didn't want to encroach on your blog, DEAR. It's your job to post about stuff that matters. It's my job to post about stuff that doesn't matter. It's a delicate balance that shouldn't be messed with, like crossing the streams between two proton packs which would likely cause total protonic reversal. Egon from the Ghostbusters described it this way "Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light." So there you have it, Sarah. Do you really want to explode at the speed of light? Think about it.

Jennifer said...

Wow.. :) you guys are great! Miss ya.. Can't wait for you to meet my husband and kid, James! haha

Krista said...

I think you need to go to ramblers anonymous James!!!

Missy said...

You know what they say...



By the way I LOVE MiCocina... You should definitely take Sarah there. The MiCocina salad with fajita beef and MiCocina dressing (boy they love that name, don't they?) is TO DIE FOR!

Missy said...

Okay the picture you posted was taking too long to load so I hit comment. I went back to look at it and EEEW! You really do know how to ruin a good thing, James!